- The Scenic Ridge Recreation facilities are strictly for the enjoyment of Scenic Ridge residents and their guests only.
- Littering of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- No pets are allowed anywhere in the recreation area, including the pool, playground, and play area.
- Glass containers of any type are prohibited in any of the recreation areas, including the pool. Beverages must be in aluminum cans, plastic or cardboard containers.
- Smoking is prohibited in all recreation areas. These areas include the playground, the pool, outside and inside the bathhouses, the play area, and the sidewalk leading from the beginning of Oriole Lane to the pool entrance and the walkway leading from Amber Drive to the pool's rear entrance.
- No skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, scooters, roller skates, or other vehicles or accessories that may pose a motion hazard are permitted in the pool area and in the fenced playground.
- Beer, wine coolers, or other alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed in the recreation area, playground, or the pool at any time.
- No playing will be allowed that includes the throwing, hurtling, or firing of objects (e.g., ball playing, Frisbee playing, paintballs, archery, firearms).
Recreation area privileges, which includes the use of the Pool, Playground, and Common Areas are accorded to Association members in good standing and are subject to suspension or revocation by the Board of Directors pursuant to the By-Laws and Rules of the Association.
The Pool will normally open (weather permitting) on Memorial Day weekend. The Pool will be open only on weekends until the end of the High School year (usually late June). Thereafter, the Pool will be open on the weekends (weather permitting) from 11:00am to 8:00pm (or dusk, whichever comes first) and on weekdays from 11:30am to 8:00pm (or dusk, whichever comes first).
- All residents and guests must sign-in with the lifeguard or supervisor before using the pool facility.
- The pool is only for the use of Scenic Ridge residents and their guests. Only (4) guests per household/units are allowed to use the pool. The same guests are only permitted to use the Scenic Ridge pool one time during a weekday and one time during the weekend (within the same week), regardless if they are guests of more than one resident.
- A resident must accompany all guests at all times.
- Lifeguards or supervisors are permitted to remove or expel anyone from the pool area.
- Children under twelve (12) years of age must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or responsible adult (18 years or older) at the pool, the playground, recreation area and in the bathhouses.
- Children wearing diapers must also wear a bathing suit and are only allowed in the shallow end of the pool.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn while swimming. Cut-off shorts are prohibited.
- The bathhouses must be kept clean and neat. Do not flush diapers, paper towels, or sanitary napkins down the bathhouse toilets.
- Pool hours are 10:30 am to 8:00pm or dusk* on the weekdays and 11:00 am to 8:00pm or dusk* on the weekends and Holidays.
- When there is no lifeguard or supervisor on duty, no swimming or access to the pool area is allowed.
- Glass containers and drinking glasses not permitted in the pool or playground area.
- Smoking is prohibited in the areas beyond the bathhouse. These areas include the playground, the pool, outside and inside the bathhouses and the sidewalk leading from the beginning of the men's bathhouse to the pool entrance.
- Ball or Frisbee playing is prohibited.
- Children under five (5) years of age must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or responsible adult (18 years or older).
- Climbing and sitting on the fence is strictly prohibited.
- Food or glass containers are strictly prohibited in the playground. Beverages must be in aluminum cans, plastic or cardboard containers.
- Climbing the trees is strictly prohibited. Children should not attempt to jump onto trees from the play equipment.
- Playground hours are 10:00am to 8:00pm or dusk*
*"Dusk" is considered any period of the day when there is darkness or twilight.
THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS